The following procedure should be followed to file a valid DMCA Notice:
- Identify and establish yourself as an owner of copyrighted work or provide proof of exclusive rights
believe were infringed. If you are a person acting on behalf of such owner, please include proof
(copy of an
agreement, power of attorney or authorization letter) for verification purposes.
- Include all your contact information: your name, business mailing address, day time phone number,
and email address.
- Identify the copyrighted work that you believe is being infringed.
- Inform us of the location on the web (Internet) of copyrighted materials that allegedly are
copyrights, of the location of these materials on Flash-Files by including URLs on flash-files.com
aforementioned materials. Do not send any file attachments, images, PDFs e.t.c., we will not open
them for security
reasons. Include only the list of URLs in a simple text format, one URL per line.
- It is very important for you to make sure that you only include material you have the authority
- In your report include a statement worded: "I believe in good faith that use of the aforementioned
material is not
authorized by the copyright owner, its agents, or the law".
- Write a statement that the information in the notice is accurate, under penalty of perjury. If
filing your notice on
paper, it must be signed with your actual signature. If filing electronically please include
with your report.
To file your DMCA report, your valid DMCA Notice must be sent to official Flash-Files email:
Please not that only those abuse reports sent to the above email will be accepted for a review.
The following procedure will be followed by Flash-Files on receipt of a valid
- Flash-Files will promptly disable access to the material or activity claiming to be infringing as
above DMCA notice.
- Flash-Files will notify the user, responsible for posting the material alleged of infringement of
or other intellectual property, that the access to the material has been disabled.
- Flash-Files will provide the Member with an opportunity to file a Counter Notification if they wish
If users submitting or downloading materials believe that their use of materials was lawful, they have
the right of
sending a Proper Counter-notification in order to restore access to these materials. flash-files.com will comply with the
appropriate provisions of
the DMCA in
the event a counter notification is received.
In accordance with the DMCA, we have adopted a policy of terminating, in appropriate circumstances and
in the sole
discretion of Flash-Files, Members who are observed to be repeat copyright infringers. We may also in
discretion limit access to the Site and/or terminate the account of any Member who infringes upon any
property rights of others, whether or not there is any repeat infringement.